YOU’VE GOAT TO BE KIDDING ME
We have the perfect school holiday workshop for your mini farmers! Have them join us at Summerland Farm and experience a day on a real working farm! (There might also be a goat or two…)
Let your little ones get their hands dirty and help with our furry animals, tend to the veggie patch, and even have a private tour through our farm grounds and orchards… on our very own ATV’s!
- Brush & groom our guinea pigs, rabbits and even our fluffy Galloway Cows!
- Prepare food for our rabbits & guinea pigs
- Petting time with our furry friends!
- Learn about composting and help with our worm farm
- Help us tend to our veggie patch – whether that’s planting seeds or harvesting vegetables!
- Private ATV tour through the farm and orchards with your group of fellow mini farmers to see what a working farm looks like!
- Help us bottle feed our newest additions – our baby lambs!
WHAT TO BRING?
- A positive attitude and be ready to get your hands a little dirty 😊
- Morning Tea
- Enclosed shoes (don’t want a goat stepping on your toes!)
Date: New dates coming soon!
Duration: 3 hours
Age: 6 years +
THE NITTY GRITTY
*Please note that we are a fully operational working farm and specifically farm macadamia nuts so are unable to facilitate those with nut allergies on this workshop as we cannot guarantee a nut free environment
Parents/guardians: Children will need to be signed in and dropped off to the workshop by a parent/guardian. A parent/guardian will be required during the first 5 minutes of the workshop while we run through safety and participant expectations during the workshop.
What happens if it is raining?
If the workshop needs to be cancelled due to wet weather, you will receive a text message the morning of at 7am. We will then contact you regarding rescheduling the workshop.