Pizza and Pasta Workshop
THINK ABOUT ALL THE PASTA-BILITIES!
Would your mini chefs love to make their very own pizzas and fresh gnocchi? Well book them into our Pizza & Pasta workshop and they will get to do just that!
One of our wonderful chefs be with your mini chefs every step of the way teaching them how to make fresh authentic pizzas and gnocchi! They’ll even walk away with some of their handmade produce and a recipe card to re-create the product at home!
- Make their own pizza base
- Make their very own pizza (with plenty toppings to pick from) … and of course enjoy it afterwards!
- Learn how to make their own gnocchi
- Take their gnocchi home to enjoy with the family afterwards!
- Aprons will be provided for the mini chefs to wear on the day!
WHAT TO BRING?
- A positive attitude and be ready to have your hands covered in flour! 😊
THE NITTY GRITTY
- Parents/guardians: Children will need to be signed in and dropped off to the workshop by a parent/guardian. A parent/guardian will be required during the first 5 minutes of the workshop while we run through safety and participant expectations during the workshop.
- If you have any allergies, please keep this in mind before booking this specific event and please notify us prior to the event of any allergies
- Parents wanna stick around and watch the kiddos? Find a spot on our deck and grab a coffee or wine from our restaurant (open until 3pm)
Date: New dates coming soon!
Location: Head to our restaurant and you will find us out on the Waterfall deck! 😊
Duration: 1.5 hours
Age: 6 years +