Privacy at Aruma
- the kinds of personal information that we may collect and hold;
- how we collect and hold personal information;
- the reasons why we collect, hold, use and disclose personal information;
- how you may access the personal information that we hold about you;
- how you can ask for your personal information to be changed if it is incorrect;
- how you can ask questions or make a complaint about how Aruma has handled your personal information.
In order to provide services and supports and to conduct our business activities, we may need to collect personal information about you. This may include your name, home and email addresses and your telephone numbers. We also may also collect some sensitive information such as information about your health or finances. If this information is not provided, we may not be able to supply you with the services you request.
We take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information we collect about you is accurate, complete, up-to-date, relevant, secure and that it is not accessed or disclosed to anyone without authority. We will only disclose your information to people within our organisation who may need to know that information to provide you with the best services. We can only do this in ways that comply with the Australian Privacy Principles.
Complaints about Privacy
Please contact our Chief Privacy Officer if you:
- wish to access or correct your personal information
- require more details about how we handle your personal information or
- wish to make a complaint about how we have handled your personal information.
easter Colouring competition T&cS
- 1 x Entry per child.
- To enter, send a photo of both front and back sides of your entry to the email listed: firstname.lastname@example.org or hand your entry in to the Retail Hub at Summerland Farm.
- Employees and staff of Summerland Farm are not allowed to enter: however, friends and family of staff and employees can do so.
- Entries must be submitted by 4pm, 30th March.
- Entries are drawn on the 1st of April and winners will be announced on our social media and via your contact information provided.
- No part of the prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize, or transferable.
Chief Privacy Officer
49 Blackbutts Road Belrose NSW 2085
PO Box 93, Frenchs Forest NSW 1640
P: 02 9451 1511
F: 02 9452 5932