Pizza, Pasta & Prosecco
Pasta La Vista, Baby!
Adults – we have heard you loud and clear! It’s finally time for a workshop just for you!
The workshop will start with a shared grazing board while we have the bar open for you to purchase your prosecco (or Pinot if you wish) out on our Waterfall Deck while you mingle with other guests.
After this its aprons on – you’ll be guided the entire way by one of our wonderful Summerland Chefs who will firstly teach you how to make your very own pizza (yum!) and then it’s time to make all the gnocchi your heart desires. You’ll be taught about the process of making gnocchi and the different techniques and tricks our chefs have learned along with way. You’ll learn to make a quick and easy sauce to pair with your hand made gnocchi all whilst under the festoon lighting of our Waterfall Deck.
You haven’t even heard the best part yet – we know you’re bound to build up an appetite as you’re rolling out that gnocchi so afterwards, you’ll all get to sit down, have a drink, and enjoy your very own pizza and gnocchi. We’ll be sure to keep a batch of gnocchi aside for you also to take home! That’s amore!
- Share a grazing board on our waterfall deck before the workshop starts!
- Our Waterfall Deck bar will be open to purchase some Prosecco (or Pinot..)
- Learn how to roll the best pizza dough and then enjoy your pizza
- Learn about the techniques and process for the best gnocchi
- Make some gnocchi to take home and then enjoy a serve of your gnocchi with others in the class
- Enjoy a meal with your fellow attendees as we wrap up the night!
WHAT TO BRING?
- A positive attitude and be ready to have your hands covered in flour! 😊
Date: New dates coming soon!
Duration: 2.5 hours
Cost: $50 per person
Have a group of 10 or more? Reach out to enquire about a private workshop with us at Summerland Farm! Contact us on email@example.com
THE NITTY GRITTY
- Drinks from our bar are not included in your ticket price
- If you have any allergies, please keep this in mind before booking this specific event and please notify us prior to the event of any allergies as we unfortunately may not be able to facilitate certain allergies in this workshop
- This event is held on our lovely waterfall deck outside so maybe bring a jumper if the weather is going to be a little cool! (if it rains – don’t worry we will move the event under cover!)