YOU had ME at hydrangea!
Book your kiddos with Lynelle, our very own florist these school holidays to learn the art of arranging beautiful floral blooms!
Lynelle will guide the kids through from making a box for their arrangements, trimming, and cutting the flowers & some tips and tricks on arranging them – your kids are sure to walk away with some fun facts about flowers and plants too!
- Prepare and prune your flowers
- Create and design your floral box
- Design and arrange your beautiful floral blooms to take home and admire!
WHAT TO BRING:
- A positive attitude!
- This workshop will be held outside, so we always recommend some sunscreen. In the event of rain, the workshop will be moved undercover.
THE NITTY GRITTY
- Parents/guardians: Children will need to be signed in and dropped off to the workshop by a parent/guardian. A parent/guardian will be required during the first 5 minutes of the workshop while we run through safety and participant expectations during the workshop.
Date: New dates coming soon!
Location: Head to the ticketbooth at the Adventure Park and we will meet you there! 😊
Duration: 1 hour
Age: 6 years +